Are you energized by growing environments? Generation Church in Mesa, Arizona was listed as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America three years in a row by Outreach Magazine and currently has around 2200 to 2500 people in Sunday attendance between two campuses.
We exist so that people far from God can experience new life in Jesus Christ. We’re a loving church that “unchurched” people love to attend.
We are searching for a Worship Leader who will serve our worship department, but also serve in the larger vision of the church. This Worship Leader will join our worship staff and lead worship in our services which features the most contemporary worship from Elevation, Hillsong, Vertical Church band, and more. This position will come alongside our current worship staff and help oversee and develop the worship leaders in our services.
This Worship Leader will work in direct conjunction with the Lead Worship Pastor as he works to implement the Lead Pastor's vision for the worship ministry of the church. This Worship Leader will work directly with our production team to coordinate worship service elements. Generation Church places a high emphasis on excellent & passionate worship ministry. This position offers salary, health, and retirement benefits.
- Exemplify a life of honoring Jesus
- Excited about the vision and mission of Generation Church
- Manifest a generous spirit and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess an obvious commitment to personal growth and spiritual discipline
- Show a history of successful team building
- Able to grasp technology and new innovations and integrate them
- 2-3 years full-time, paid experience as a Worship Leader or Pastor in a church of 500+ or larger, or equivalent position
- No formal education is required, but music proficiency and professional communication is expected.
- If married, a spouse with the desire to participate in the ministry of the church
- The ability to develop and lead a multi-site worship ministry
- experience using click tracks and loops
- 60% of the job is managing and overseeing the worship ministry for the Sunday experience
- 30% of the job involves team-building and training up worship team members and musicians
- 10% of the job involves other responsibilities based on personal gifting and needs of the church
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with references + current photo
- Submit a link to at least 2 worship leading videos
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type assessments
- Submit links to social media accounts (made public)
- Submit a video introduction from you and your spouse *not necessary, but appreciated*
- All submissions must be complete and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org